- You must currently be enrolled in a College or University program related to health care.
- No plagiarism.
- Only 1 entry per student.
- Pain Care Clinics will hold all copyrights of the essays received and they can be used for marketing purposes. Essays must be written in English.
- Prizes will be awarded via cheque.
- Open to students who attended a high school in or around the communities we serve: Mississauga, Orangeville, Oakville, Hamilton, St. Catharines, Niagara Falls, Kitchener, Windsor, Welland, and the surrounding areas of these Cities.
- There will be nine $500 scholarships awarded in total, one per community mentioned above.
- Entries must be received by August 30th to be considered. No late submissions will be reviewed.
- Winners will be announced on our Social Media platforms by the end of September and contacted directly via email. Winners will have 7 days to respond, or they may be disqualified, and the scholarships will be rewarded to the next runner up.
- The winners must be able to provide valid ID and proof of enrollment in a post secondary school.
- The winners must agree to have their name and photo shared on PCC social media platforms and website.
- The essays will be reviewed by a panel of 6-10 judges.